Welcome to our website. A central objective of this firm is to assist clients in aggressively acquiring and defending intellectual property rights, most commonly patent and trademark rights. Our firm focuses on representing individual inventors, start-up to midsize companies and academic institutions.
Our firm's principal, John P. Costello, Esq. has been a registered patent attorney since 1992. Mr. Costello is licensed to practice in both the states of California and Washington.
The firm provides fully integrated intellectual property services, including patent preparation and prosecution, trademark prosecution, copyright protection, litigation, intellectual property audits, strategic intellectual property portfolio planning, infringement/validity analyses, and litigation avoidance.
Areas of Practice
- Intellectual Property Law
- California, 1992
- Washington, 1992
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1992
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1992
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- University of California at Davis, Davis, California
- B.S. - 1986
- Major: Biochemistry
- Major: Biology