You need a great logo when you launch your company. It gives you instant branding power. People will begin to recognize your company and your products at a glance. A strong logo can help you create more brand awareness and connects customers with your company.
But how do you create a perfect logo that really fits with your company? Here are a few tips that can help:
- Don’t rush it. Take all the time that you need. Don’t settle on the first design just because you’re eager to get it done.
- Make sure it really connects to your brand. It has to communicate something fundamental to the customer. It’s more than just finding something that is aesthetically pleasing.
- Figure out what your company values the most. Your logo needs to, in some way, represent those values. Customers should understand what you stand for without even reading your mission statement.
- Make sure no one else is using it. You don’t want a logo that is too close to the competition, or it may violate their rights and it also just gets confusing for consumers.
- Pick the right color scheme. Ideally, you want an overall company-wide color scheme. You can use it in packaging, uniforms, and much more. Once you figure out what it is, make your logo match.
- Consider the impact of specific colors. Some research shows that about 90% of people make a quick assessment of a service, product or brand based on the colors that they choose. Your logo has an instant impact.
After you create the perfect logo, make sure you know how to protect it and ensure that only your company benefits from it.